Sunday 10 April 2016

SEPHORA SG ( SPONSORSHIP )


Hello guys  *drum rolls* , today , i went to Sephora ( Singapore ) to collect my Sephora Wonderful Cushion Matte Lip Cream in 06 Wonderful Purple .  So , i went in and told them " Hello , do you have black lipstick instead of dark purple ? " They replied : " No . " I was pretty up sad when they told me they don't have any black lipstick . But they said " if you want to archive black , maybe you can try to apply some black eyeliner and then apply this dark purple colour " . So after hearing that , i was pretty happy . Their stuffs there are really polite and kind .


As you guys can see from the picture above ^ this is a cushion lipstick . One way to apply it is , squeeze some out onto your hand use your fingers and apply it to your lips . Another way is , squeeze a bit into your hand and use your lipstick brush and apply it to your lips . ( That's some way that i could think of , if you have more unique method , email me at viinsenpai@gmail.com . Haha ) Really love how this colour work on my lips . It can be Dark Purple colour and it also can be Black colour . Is this what you guys call - Kill two bird with one stone ? Haha . 


This picture is just showing you guys how does the colour works in Dark Purple . I think most of the girls spend quite a lot of money at Sephora right ? Like me , i'm a shopaholic . I shop every where ( e.g : Taobao , Zalora etc .. )

I smell this lipstick , and it smells like blueberry ( maybe it's just my feeling . Haha )

Stay tune for my Instagram update as I will posting pictures tomorrow for this Dark Purple lips !
Here's my Instagram Link :
www.instagram.com/viinsenpai

If your interested , here's their link :
www.sephora.sg

Thank you for reading my page , and don't forget , if you have other unique way to apply lipstick email me at viinsenpai@gmail.com ! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment