Sunday 24 April 2016

MacBook Cover ( Sponsorship )


I got my Macbook in early April , during mid of April , i got a sponsor from @wovstoresg for this Macbook skin cover . Was really excited when the owner told me that I could customise the skin cover . So i decided to get my name on the Macbook's cover . They even have the cover for your keypad and stuff like this ( which i got that too but i didn't took a picture of that ) . After confirming the orders , i waited for around 1 week for the item to arrive me . When the item arrive me , I start to paste the skin onto my Macbook ,  the item was in really good quality and the words are not blur . 

If your interested to get one , each skin cost $10 SGD , and if you get the full set , it will cost $40 in total . 

Go to my Instagram , look out for the picture above and their link is in the post . Quote < VIINFABEL > for $5 off when purchasing !

My Instagram Link : www.instagram.com/viinsenpai/
My Snapchat : viinxviin . 

Thank you for reading my blog guys ! Hope you guys have a good week ahead ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment