Wednesday 27 April 2016

My Tongue Piercing

I got my tongue piercing in the early of Jan . I went to Queenstown to pierce my tongue 
Oh btw , i need to thanks my brother for letting me to pierce my tongue . It cost my brother $65 SGD , you can find it cheaper outside  but i think if you want to get body mods , its better for you to go Tattoo shop and do it . Oh , remember to do some research before you get any body mods !

This was on of the stuff who help me to pierce my tongue . People often ask me if the piercing is pain . Everyone's pain tolerance is different . It might be pain or it might be not pain for you . But for me , its not painful . BUT DONT SEE THE NEEDLE . IM SERIOUS , it's scary when you start to see the needle . When i see the needle , i'm scared . But when the needle start to get into my tongue , its not pain . 

How long does it takes to heal ?:  It will take 1 month to heal . How does it look like when tongue it healing ? Your tongue will turn into yellow , and it's normal . 

What do you eat after piercing your tongue ? Porridge , i ate porridge for 3 weeks and for the forth week , i start to eat seafood . But , i would recommend you guys to start eating seafood after 1 month 

How do you clean your tongue ? With sea salt . Don't clean it everyday because it will cause your tongue to get infection if I'm not wrong . Just clean it once a month to twice a month will do 

Can you even talk after having your tongue piercing ? Yes , after you pierce your tongue , that 1 hour is so important , you can still talk . But after that 1 hour , ITS GONE CASE O.O . You'll can't even talk and even when you talk , your going to be so careful with it .

How to get down the swelling ? I ate ice , like every 5hours i eat 2 ice to get down my swelling . It didn't work for me . Maybe its because i ate too less ice ? 

This was the picture i took after my tongue is okay . Oh btw , the lenses is from my brother too ! 

If you guys wanna get body mods , go and do some research guys ! Don't just do one research from one person only . Because i did no research before my tongue piercing so i have to read up Internet after having my tongue piercing . 

Here's some of my social media :
Snapchat : @VIINXVIIN

Thank you for reading and hope you have a good week ahead ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment