Thursday 14 April 2016

Kylie Lip Kit

Drum rolls cuties ! Finally i got my Kylie Lip Kit a few days ago . I was really excited when i receive it

Refer to the picture above ^ . They have it in Glossy and Matte . I got mine in Glossy . Really love how it works and how it looks . Never regret buying this lipstick kit . Totally worth your money and time waiting . 

Kylie did  her hand written note for each and everybody who buy this kit , and this is really sweet .



Got this picture from Kylie Cosmetics to let you guys have a closer look about how the lipstick it's going to look like on different peoples ( Photo Credits : Kylie Cosmetics ) 

Here's another real life picture of how it looks on me . I took this picture a few days ago when i still have my fringe but now , i just look like Geisha because of my bangs and short hair . Haha . 

Interest in getting one ? Go to their website and order , here's their link : www.kyliecosmetics.com

Here's my Instagram link : www.instagram.con/viinsenpai
Snapchat : viinxviin 

Thank you for reading my blog guys ! Hope you guys have a good week ahead ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment