Sunday 10 April 2016

Sephora Lipstick Review


Hi guys ! I'm back again . Haha . So , yesterday i updated my blog with Sephora Lipstick and i said that i'll show you guys how does the lipstick look . I'm really into Gothic make ups . So , i love black lips too . But sadly , i don't think you guys can find any black lipstick in Singapore right ? ( If you have any " lobang " , please email me at viinsenpai@gmail.com because i've been finding black lipstick in Singapore for 2 months . I ordered on black lipstick from China , but they scammed me :D ) So , to create black lips , i always apply some eyeliner ( i know it some ridiculous to some of you but , it works ) , after applying eyeliner , i either apply a nude lipstick or dark purple lipstick so that the black lips will be able to work as a lipstick . I'm not joking alright guys , it really works . Today , i applied dark purple lipstick ontop on my black lips . The dark purple just work really good and it's also very easy to apply . If you guys want to see the picture of the lipstick , please go to my previous post .

 I'll be posting some picture to night at Instagram , do stay tune ! Here's my Instagram link : www.instagram.com/viinsenpai

and also , my Snapchat , a lot of people has been adding me since i put my Snapchat username in my bio . Thank you guys ! I update my snap almost everyday with my foods , makeup , out fit of the day ( most of the picture are unglam , haha ) so if you wanna see more of me , add my Snapchat !
Here's my Snapchat username : viinxviin . 

Do remember to stay tune for my Instagram tonight as i'll be posting some picture for this Sephora Lipstick Review ! 

Here's my Instagram link : www.instagram.con/viinsenpai
Snapchat : viinxviin 

Thank you for reading my blog guys ! Hope you guys have a good week ahead ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment