Friday 8 April 2016

Pan Pacific Hotel Buffet - Experience


Hello guys , as you know , I'm a food lover . So , my family and I went to Pan Pacific for buffet .
My sister was so kind , she took some Cray Fish for me to try it ( because I don't have the guts to eat Cray Fish ) . After trying , my reaction was " eww " ( maybe it's because i've got no idea how to " appreciate " Cray Fish ) . After that , i ate the cold prawn . It's not as good as i thought it will . So i let my brother to eat the cold prawn for me :D . Then , i went to take some Sashimi ( this is my first time trying Sashimi ) . So my brother told me (  this is not being cooked okay  ) after hearing that sentence , i'm pretty scared to try it . After eating in , my reaction was " it taste good " ,  here comes my sister : you have the guts to eat Sashimi but you think Cray Fish is damn disgusting . I laughed and continue to eat my Sashimi . 



Their Japanese Cuisine are really nice . They do have much more food on the buffet ( e.g : Chicken Rice , Western Cuisine and more . )

Here come their dessert , their desserts are delicious . Very very very very delicious . They have waffle with ice cream , cakes , cup cakes  and more . I took some waffle and a scoop ice cream ( flavour : lemon ) . Really in love with it . Overall , we spend $200++ SGD at Pan Pacific Hotel Buffet . Each person is $48++ SGD . You guys should really go and try it !

If you guys are interested , here's their official link :
www.panpacific.com

Here's my Instagram link : www.instagram.con/viinsenpai
Snapchat : viinxviin 

Thank you for reading my blog guys ! Hope you guys have a good week ahead ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment